CBD Oil

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone tried cbd oil for their anxiety. I’ve heard good things about it, but it’s quite expensive to buy, so I’m reluctant unless there’s a very good chance it will help. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have been told about it too.

i dont know where you could buy it though.

interested to hear anyones views on its ability to control anxiety.

• Posted

Well I bit the bullet and bought some today from Holland and Barrett. It’s got quite a low percentage of pure cbd in it so I’m not sure how effective it will be. My anxiety has been low today anyway, but I usually find late afternoon a difficult time so I took some about 3pm. I’ve been fairly chilled out since. I can’t definitively put it down to the cbd, but it will be interesting to see how it works on my bad days. I will keep you posted. 
    • Posted

Hope you got on ok with oil. How is today so far?

i will try to get to holland and barret if i can

• Posted

I went to a women’s conference conference today with some friends and managed the whole day sitting, listening to the speakers with lots of other people. Again, not sure if the CBD oil helped or if it was just a good day. Going to keep going with it, as it can’t do any harm. 

• Posted

Please keep us informed Sarah I,ve thought abt this for a long time as I feel medication isn't working for me, I have asked my GP abt cannabis but not CBD also hypnotherapy he dismissed both Cannabis I can understand as it's illegal (I,m not a smoker so doubt I would try it anyway too scared of a whitey) hope it helps please keep us informed 

• Posted

I’ve been taking the cbd, but being very cautious with it because apparently it can act like grapefruit in your system and stop you absorbing other medication. I’m just taking a couple of drops under my tongue and letting it absorb in my mouth so it doesn’t go through my digestion. I’m seeing it as another tool to use in my fight against this awful anxiety. 
  • Posted

Thanks Sarah I,m on Sertraline so wouldn't be able to use this as it tells you to avoid Grapefruit 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.