CBD Oil

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone haven't been on here for a while.  Struggling at the moment not sleeping and my body feels bruised all over and stiff.  I keep dropping things because I have so much pain in my hands, arms and neck.  I am curious to know if anyone has used CBD oil for pain and if it has any interactions with meds and what side effects does it have.  Thanking you in advance because I know you are all brilliant at helping other sufferers.  Gentle hugs to you all.  x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I use it for my Akathisia and to help sleep when I am uncomfortable at night. It does make a difference though doesn't eliminate symptoms entirely. I recommend to everyone, it can get expensive I'm not sure what state you are in but in WA go to weed stores that have good rewards programs and weekly sales on oil, like every sunday at my store. A 200 MG bottle I can get for $40 and it lasts me about a month, using for my worst symptoms about twice a week.

• Posted

I find it does help with pain and an overall feeling of well being.  Does not eliminate, but takes the edge off.  It should not interact with any other meds that I know of.  Worth trying for sure!
  • Posted

I know lots of people that use it. the only meds it interacts with as far as I know are blood thinners. but always check with your Pharmacist first.

L x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.