Cbd oil

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi has anyone used cbd oil and had it worked for you x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Susan,

Yes I've been using it for about 2 months and it's great. I don't get the usual symptoms of flushing etc (I've heard it works for all sorts) but I was plagued with anxiety even on hrt. You can take up to 15 drops per day, but I just use 2 max under my tongue, and on a bad day I probably only use 5. I also buy the cbd tea bags and they're good too. I can go to work meetings and travel now without crippling doubt and half the time just knowing I have a solution is enough to give a bit of reassurance. I wish Id have tried it years ago to be honest. Hope that helps xx

• Posted

that's great thanks been using it for a month now and feel better still get hot flushes mind you only take to drops a day so might up the dose I take x

• Posted

Hi Susan.

Yes, I've been using it for a few months now and it has eradicated the aches and pains I used to get, particularly in my arms, neck and shoulders.

I'm not having hot flushes at the moment, however, I was experiencing awful night sweats. Myself and my mate, who was suffering with flushes, bought a cream called 'Menomagic'. It's a moisturiser infused with natural oils and can be found quite easily on the internet. I have to rub mine on my feet before I go to bed, and my mate has to rub hers on her wrists as needed. This has proved to be amazing; neither of us suffer any more!

All the best x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.