CBD oil - discuss!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone tried CBD oil? Has it helped with pain? Any side affects? Would you recommend for head pain? I’m tired of pills!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Iv tried cbd oil and my honest opion it really didnt help me at all i thot it was absolute rubbish iv tryed diferent strenths and flavours iv got stuff here as i just stopped using it as it really didnt make any diference at all. If u try it hope it helps you.

• Posted

Hey Leanne,

Thanks for replying. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. I hope you find an alternative soon.

• Posted

Hi I am on my second wk of trying CBD oil and it has helped my pressure headaches , I had decompression surgery 4yrs ago and have suffered nausea and some head pressure which has gradually got worse . Consultant did MRI scan and because i have enough space on scan they said nothing more surgical they can do ... So thought would give CBD oil a try and so far not regretted it .. worth a try Luna x

• Posted

Hey Helen,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know someone else has tried it. Can I ask how often you take it? Do you take it when you have pain/before or after? What dosage? Would really appreciate some feedback as I’m keen to try smile

• Posted

I take a couple drops on a morning and evening but depends on yourself ,I seen improvement next day on headaches bit unfortunately hasn't done anything for other ailments yet , a lady i know has lupus and she swears by it . I suppose like any med ect.. works for some people and not others . Like yourself sick of drugs and wanted an alternative. Worth a try , good luck x

• Posted

Spose everybody is diferent and everything affects every body diferently defo worth a try tho
  • Posted

Yes, but only at VERY high levels and using throughout the day. i find i am able to get through the work day without noticing the neck pain as much.  i have a cream for the neck, i smoke it and use the oils to ingest. its a lot but it does have some relief, i will take what i can get right? lolol 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.