CBD Oil for OLP

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, has anybody used and got any relief from using CBD Oil, does it help OLP.. P

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've tried it and it made no difference in my symptoms

• Posted

Hi Debra59222, i am using cbd oil that has a 70% thc content as it dosent work without thc, what dosage did you use, i am using the cbd for the past 2months and it hasnt helped my olp, i will continue to use it for another 8 weeks to see if it kicks in.. I hope you have had help as it is a destroying problem.. Patrick.

• Posted

Hi Patrick64832 I use CBD oil daily for my OLP. I take CBD oil in an alcohol tinture and I use CBD oil in a coconut oil base topically. I also have been diagnosed with 4 other autoimmune diseases. I definitely see a difference. The LP rash across my shoulders is almost gone and no itching. It also helps my lips and inside my cheeks. The compassion center I go to said to give CBD oil 3 months to experience the full effect. Have been very pleased with the results.

• Posted

Hi Julia 52834,thank you for your fast reply, do you like me take the oil by dropper, i started on 3 drops under my tongue 4 times daily and i have now progressed to 16 drops 4 times daily after two months it hasnt helped with the blistering yet, how do you take your dosage and how much do you take, i have OLP 5 years now, i hope we can help ourselves.. Thank you again

• Posted

Hi Patrick64 I live in a medically legal state so I am purchasing from a medical facility. I tried 2 different CBD oils on the market and did not see any difference. After becoming medically legal I am now using 2 different oils. One is in a alcohol base (tincture) Sativa 10mg THC/ml. I use .75ml in juice 2xday. I also use CBD oil in coconut oil base 10mg for my skin where I have LP and on my lips and inside mouth. I have seen a definite improvement from the ones I obtain from the medical facility. The CBD oil sold on the internet and over the counter are not regulated in any way so you take a chance in what you are really getting. Also it needs to be calculated for your body weight to get the best dosing. Hope this is helpful.

• Posted

Our line of consumable CBD items is defined in a nourishment safe condition. We thoughtfulness regarding standard research center and working methods and ensure every item is joined by a Certificate of Analysis (CoA) and expiry dates., I won't comment on the clinical issues. I will communicate that change is coming, and that something will be done that will influence the cannabis talk, be it to improve things or not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.