CBD oil for severe anxiety?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hello everyone. I just ordered some CBD gummies to try out for my severe anxiety. I’m willing to try anything at this point. Ive never gone on prescription meds because I’ve always been too scared of the side effects. I heard that CBD oil can really help with anxiety and not have any side effects. I was wondering if any of you have tried this and and if you could tell me your experience with it? Thanks so much 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What’s the full name of CBD ?
    • Posted

Cannabidoil. It’s separated from THC so it’s not psycho active at all but is supposed to have calming effects as well as pain relief etc 
  • Posted

I am thinking of buying the balm, plus vapeing, but I am on a antidepressant, I have fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression, also menopausel, I have been on lots of sites yesterday, lots to choice from, give it a go I would if you are not on medication, let me no how you get on,
    • Posted

I’m not on any medication, I’ve been prescribed several antidepressants/ anti anxiety meds but’s never taken them. I’m trying to find something more natural to help me before I go the medication route. My anxiety is just getting worse & worse so I’m really hoping I can get some relief. I’ll definitely update you how it goes, I hope things get better for you too

• Posted

My panic is back too for last 4 days now, for something silly I did at the weekend. I having been on any meds for 3 months and been really well. Now because if the heavy partying I did , I've f***d my self and I'm so angry at my self. I don't want to go back on meds, so maybe try what Healthychoive said, with the magnesium and zinc ??

• Posted

Unfortunately that is not the issue with me. I get my blood work done regularly because I have celiac so I know that I’m not deficient in any vitamins 
  • Posted

Are you in the US? CBD is illegal in UK as far as I know!! 
    • Posted

It’s not illegal where I am. It contains no THC or psychoactive ingredients, CBD oil can’t get you “high” at all. 

• Posted

CBD oil is legal in the UK. Holland and Barrett sell. Our local football team is sponsored by a company which makes it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.