Ccondition has deteriated now have to have new pip assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

So iv been upfront and honest about.my conditions only been getting pip nearly 12months and now have to have full new assessment again and it's set.my anxiety off all over again all tho I have all paper work and a new letter from go to help my case it's only a matter of putting new things on to my claim why can't it be simple

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

This is the worst about pip, all the assessments, it takes so much out of you, my advice is to get as much information from your doctor as you can to back up what your telling them. Also ask your doctor to give you something to calm you down, it really can help good luck
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks for reply I have had my tablets put up so hoping this will help iv also got a new letter off the doctor and got all my paper work and report from last year when I got the pip hoping this will help
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Hun

I'm in the same position as you , I'm on the standard rate but my condition has got worse and I have had my house modified and I walk with a stick now , I sent back the forms and with it I sent the report of my occupational therapist so that was a good thing x good luck

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have had crutches for the last 12months and have a mobility scooter I also have spinal ristriction on top of the fibro and have had all my meds put up my hips are now affected and I'm having hydrotherapy and physio so that's what I wanted putting on my form but didn't know I'd have to be assessed again doctor has done me a letter and iv my paper work from last year when I got the pip so il take that too

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Wow just got.my pip report only been awarded yet again standard rate even tho iv got worse and have proof of this I can cope with this but it's the insults I can't cope wit from the assessor about.my weight so I'm a 12-14 in size and have under active thyroid so on meds for this but the assessor found it OK to put I looked over weight in the report so I have filed a complaint this shouldn't be aloud what sort of nasty people do the atos have working for them

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up