celepram (cit) and tattoos

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone on cit has gotten a tattoo. wanting to get one but dont know if i can....they always say to let a dentist and that know your on it. will be asking my doctor in a couple of days when i go back to him but wanted to ask from anyones experience....im inpatient lol

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes I have and had no problems.  It will probably be on the form you have to fill in when getting a tattoo, but if it isn't just tell them anyway.  Shouldn't be any problem, but always best to let them know.

Exciting tattoo!!  Enjoy biggrin

• Posted

thanks for your reply kate! yes i want to get my 2nd sons name done so bad so i hope i can ill let them know anyway!
    • Posted

Hello Katecogs! Hope things are good with you, we missed your wisdom recently. I have an appt with my Doctore in two weeks and she is going to consider a gradual withdrawl!

With the thing that brought me here now, officially behind us Ann and I are looking to a far better and brighter future!

Will as usual keep y'all posted!

Sorry to barge in on yer tat' query Cassandra, get it loud and prooud!

Later,

David x

• Posted

thats more than ok david let us know how you get on and hope you and ann are doing well!
    • Posted

Hi there David and Ann :-)

Lovely to hear from you and am so pleased to hear how far you've come!!  Withdrawl eh!!  That's great! :-)  Don't forget to withdrawl really slowly - could take months, but it's better that way so you get less withdrawl symptoms.  Don't forget to consider 5-HTP and l-tyrosine when you're off medication - they're natural, over the counter and have helped to keep my serotonin a good level.

How lovely having a family birthday party.  So nice you all get on - so important for children.  Charlotte's very lucky to have you all around her.

Smoking - yes I used to many years ago too, but gave up about 25 years ago before I became pregnant with our first child.

K x

• Posted

We are good thanks, had my youngest daughter, Charlotte's 12th Birthday Party yesterday, at ours. Her Mum came too! Ann didn't mind as Charlotte is starting to change and asked if she could come and we talked about it and decided she asked she must want her there. Me and her Mum get on fine as parents and ex's, Ann gets on fine with her, Charlotte's happy so what's the problem? I think the teens (could, only could) be weirder! We didn't tell Ann's family that came (didn't see the point as it was kinda late notice) anyway, that's what party's are about aren't they? Surprises! LOL! Everyone and importantly, Charlotte had a good time.

Apart from the tat issue all ok with you?

Keep in touch!

David

• Posted

thats great happy birthday to charlotte! im glad you could all be there for her it would have meant alot to charlotte. yeah everything seems to be what i call 'normal' still a bit of anxiety every now and then and just achy body from all the knots in my back and shoulders. ive got to go to the chiro this week so start getting all these knots under control and then hopefully the anxiety i havr left goes. its alot better from before i started on the meds it seems to just centre in my chest instead of all the nasty numbing face tingly feet and numb arms so im glad about that i would rather have this then what i used to have! still worrying a little about that sinus trachycardia but i know deep down its probably the anxiety and stress. i just stress myself out because i smoke. which im hoping to give the nasty things up!

• Posted

Hi Cassandra,

I gave up smoking when Ann and I got together nearly a year ago, although I never felt a "slave" to tobacco and could take or leave it. Used to roll about 5 a day, usually evenings and weekends, never started the day with one!

My taste buds are slowly getting better and me lung capacity has increased as I didn't have to sit down after blowing up each of Charlotte's baloons!

Kick it if you can and get another part of your life back!

Cheers!

David

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.