Celera 10 mg. For 25 says and worse anixety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. Need reassurance please. I have been on an SSRI for over 20 years. Recently I had a low sodium scare and my Dr lowered me to 10 mg Celexa from 30 and added 10 mg Buspar twice a day. Worked so well i actually got off Celexa. Well that lasted 3 weeks, then hit anxiety brick wall. I am now back on Celexa 10mg for 25 days and i feel horrible anixety, no motivation, down on myself. Ugh. I had a great anxiety free Friday night then bam... Woke up a mess in morning as usual. Please tell me this is normal and i will wake up soon myself again. Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

amy did you taper?

• Posted

I did taper off celexa and was totally off it for the 3 weeks. Still was and am taking 10mg. Buspar 10mg twice a day.

• Posted

I am sorry for type-o should say 25 days!

• Posted

when i reduce dose it takes 8-12 weeks for withdrawals to hit, at the moment im dropping a tiny 2mg at a time x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.