Celexa nausea

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on celexa 15mg for a couple days and it has really helped with my anxiety and positivity. the nauseau still is apparent in the background. i have to eat things slower and still feel some upset stomach. anyone have any suggestions for how to cope with it? does dramamine ok with celexa?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I used anti sickness tablets I had left from a previous pregnancy. It can be given to anyone, might be worth asking your GP about it. They helped a lot....for morning sickness and citalopram sickness 😃

• Posted

I have used Cyclizine and Ondansetron in the past. Both worked well, though Ondansetron was best. That's what I used to help with the nausea while starting Cit. It's what I had left over but I was offered them from my GP at the time. I only said no as I had a box at home. So your GP should be OK with giving you some.

• Posted

Dramamine is the name of the antisickness med over the counter and it is safe to take with celexa

• Posted

Dramamine is the name of the antisickness med over the counter and it is safe to take with celexa

• Posted

hi WILLIAM

In Australia stematil is taken for nausea but im sure dramamine is a similar medication in UK?

The nausea will pass eventually.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.