celexa side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone tell of their side effects I'm having head pressure funny burning sensations and increased anxiety and waking up in a panic attack over wheming fear

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have had all the anxiety symptoms you mentioned.  I have also had the depersonalization, where I feel that I am not in reality.  Because the anxiety is too much.  I feel the stiffness in my upper back from anxiety.  I usually get sensations in my lett arm.  My hands become really cold, because it is our bodies natural response to pool blood around vitals, heart, etc. 
  • Posted

Hi Melissa,

Very common side effects, though extremely unpleasant,  I promise that they will all pass eventually. How long have you been on celexa?  It's a fantastic drug - seriously saved me - but, it's very difficult to get on.  Once things have settled, you'll be fine. 

Linda

hugs

• Posted

Almost a week I've had took it before a few years back but don't remember side effects being so rough my anxiety is severe enough without the extras

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.