celexa side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

Taking celexa for 3 weeks and 2 days. Depression has lifted somewhat... not crying. The pins and needles are driving me nuts. have had 2 nights good sleep since taking this. i wake up after 2-3 hours and thats it I've tried melatonin, benadryl, and theyre only good for about 2 hrs sleep. Help! Does this get any better?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I just finished 3 month on the meds and still go though bad nights daily

but it gets better it's a side effect from the Celexa

u are in this still very early u have any other side effects ???

U will get better sleep when u can though the day

I tried all the stuff u tried to get sleep it does not work

write me back if u can and have more questions

• Posted

4 weeks now. Mornings are the worst. Dont get enough sleep, feel the pins and needles thing although it really isnt pins and needles, more like mild shivers . Dr has me scheduled for doppler on carotid arteries, blood test. stress in my life is complicating things tremendously .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.