1 Reply

  • Posted

    if you ask your doctor to check with a specialist you should get an answer, i am sorry but i don't know that. if you are coeliac or suspected you should be having biopsies and blood test first at your doctors. Raised markers of something in your blood will tell your doctors if they need to send you for further tests for a diagnosis. it's not all cut and dried but decent doctors should know. you could ring histology at the hospital if you don't get any joy, they deal with bloods. good luck! 🤞🤔🙏

    Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up