Cellulitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

It is back in my left leg again, this really brings me down, I’m totally fed up again

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi alison sos about it coming back it happens to me  few things to think about i have a/bs on standby also on low dose for life    how is your health ihave trouble with my left leg that gets it poor circulation wear compression socks also athletes feet and dry skin on soles of feet which leads to splits so have to be on top of it if unhappy ask the doc at least you could have a/bs on standby

• Posted

hi alison well certainly not going to help dont know what treatment your on for it but you can only ask doc you dont want to be having cellulitus all the time horrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.