Cellulitis looking a lot better feeling a bit more encouraged

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ga everyone,today I am feeling a bit more encouraged because this batch of antibiotics (Bactrim) really seems to be doing the job. The redness is almost all gone skin color is almost back to normal with minimal discoloration,( nothing that some pure sha butter can’t take care of).  I still have 3 more doses of the med,but the way things are looking is keeping me very encouraged. I’m still praying that all of us that are having a hard time with this will receive a speedy recovery through the grace of God. Remember He is a healer we just have to have faith that he can and will heal us. Everyone have a blessed and prosperous rest of the day. And thanks for your support.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

All faith is good in terms of healing. There's more than a good chance that all of the ancient gods will return in the form of the Nibiru later this year when planet x returns

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.