Celulites in 1 leg for 4 days now

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have got cellulitis in my foot/ leg which started in my toe started antbiotic 4 days ago . The toe is starting to slowing heal now but there's still red /swallow leg.. The redness is shrinking and getting less but slowly .. Is it normal to be very slow going or should after 4 days. Should it be gone .. Thank you for any help in advince

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It’s quite normal just gotta be patient I’m afraid 
    • Posted

Thank you .I don't mind as long as I no it can take a while .. My toe is going better but weapping clear liquared ana scappy .. My antibotics finish Saturday but thinking I might need them longer

• Posted

Jackie Hi,

Cellulitis first and foremost keep you leg up as much as you can!

When lying down make sure your leg is higher that your hip so your lying in a rocket position.

This then will prevent swelling.

2 weeks of antibiotics should do the trick.  Also keep the wound if there is one down there on the toe bacteria free,

• Posted

To reduce cellulites from the body without undergoing to any surgery using dermalmd is very simple way to get rid of them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.