Cerazette anxiety ?? Help please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi have been on and off Cerazette for last few years and have started with bad anxiety to the point where I stopped taking it but then had horrendous periods and was going dizzy. So I'm scared to come off it but at the same time wondering if it's peri menopause as I'm getting fast heartbeat at night but feel constantly emotional and exhausted and also nervous/ anxious so I'm wondering if anyone else has felt like this on Cerazette?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am only 22, I was on Microgynon 30 for 3 months, and in those three months I experienced depression, anxiety, paranoisla mood swings, breast size increase, breast sensitivity, tenderness, fevers, rapid heart beat in the middle of the night. Everyone reacts differently to these pills but I can tell you that I completely understand what you're experiencing
    • Posted

Oh no I've got all of that even the heartbeat at night, plus I'm having bad migraines and feeling light headed at times. Are you off those pills now and are you any better ? What are you taking now? I'm worried about coming off Cerazette as I have horrendous periods where I even go dizzy which I can't stand but I think how I feel at the moment is mostly down to Cerazette
    • Posted

I also feel light headed at time, there were so many things going on that I keep forgetting some of the issues that I am dealing with. I am also feeling random fluttering through out my body. At first it was only localised in my stomach, I thought I was pregnant but I haven't taken 3 pregnancy tests and an ultrasound and the tests were negative. I am off the pill now. I went to the gyne today so she told me to stay off the pill and see how my cycle goes this month, I have to go back in 4 - 6 weeks to see what happens. I am feeling a lot better. She said that she wants to run some blood test to check on my thyroid and blood count as well to ensure that everything is okay. If I were you, I would go back to my gyne to see if I could get another pill. There are more pills out there and you don't have to suffer through this alone. Make sure you keep track of all your symptoms, maybe write them down in a notepad or download a period tracker app pn your smart phone so that you can explain whats going on to your gyne as well. I hope all goes well. Keeep me updated, I will try my best to reply.
  • Posted

I have also had those bad migraines.
    • Posted

Were the migraines worse on microgynon , I can't take many pills as I get migraine with aura so I think there's only one Other pill I haven't been on , either that or the injection.

I need to see my GP and look at options I think. Thanks for your reply and keep me posted

• Posted

The migraines were HORRIBLE, usually I would just get a small headache, I would brush it off but these migraines were unbearable. I tried Yasmin before, and it wasn't bad at alll. The only problem is that I noticed the cramps was xontinuing during the whole while on my last pack of Yasmin.

No problem. I only recognised how much women need support when it came to periods and birth control when I started taking the birth control.

I hope all goes well, keep me posted.

• Posted

So the migraines are better now off microgynon ? Do you get migraines with aura ? I used to be on a 2 hormone pull but told now with migraines I can only be on a pop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.