Cereal palsy surgery plz help!?!?!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had surgery for my cerebral palsy on September 25th 2019 I had casts on for 6 weeks on November 12th 2019 I got my casts off...but the doctor didnt give me medical boots after my casts I was really confused I just got off 2 casts and now I have no support to walk but i walked with the casts when i was about 3 weeks of being on them i walked and felt no pain at all...but today when they took them off it started to hurt really bad and the doctor didnt even look at legs or check them he told me to walk and it was really hard too..then he left the room..he didnt order the medical boots..idk why..but I was walking around my house but I not even walking right it hurts really bad to walk i am in so much pain when I even lay down..I am confused and worried that the healing could mess up..I need help!?!?! what will happen if the healing process goes wrong, and do you 100% need the medical boots, because I have no boots and no support plz help!?!?!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.