Cerelle, Bleeding for over 2 weeks?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I came on my period on the 25th May and I'm still bleeding over 2 weeks now! I've been on cereals before last year and I went on to my second pack of Cerelle on Sunday 3rd of June and missed Monday 4th pill by 9 hours as I take it before i go to bed at 10pm and so took 2 pills on Tuesday 5th. I feel like I've had a constant period flow since the 25th and there are no signs of it giving up! I'm actually getting sick of it and it's making me somewhat depressed as I'm constantly having to think of it and even my partner is getting sick of it! is this normal and what should I do?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How long have you been on cerelle for ? I've been taking mine since November last year and was still getting a period but for the past 2 months I've not had any bleeding .. i messed about with the actual time that I take it at so started taking it really late at night and some times I've missed a whole day and night and then take 2 the next day the downside to this pill is irregular bleeding so maybe change your pill to the combined and see if it regulates your bleeding x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.