Cervical cancer???

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am almost 44 and have regular smears. last one i think was a couple of years ago. i have 3 kids and the youngest has just turned 6. i believe i have been peri for a while as i have up and down moods and ache and am tired , brain fog, restless legs, indigestive problems. occasional hot flush but rarely. my problem is my period is always around 28 days and start off heavy and lasts a few days and then i have a few days of more brown than red discharge/blood. This month however i have come on just over a week early. very light to start and then a but heavier and then quite a few days of red again. not enough to wear a tampon just a panty liner. also it has nit smelt like it usually does( usually period blood smells not great ) there is a little on the liner but mainly when i wipe myself but if looks like watery blood. i have been on now for 8 days and am freaking out. no obvious weight loss. no lower pain. just usual headaches and lower back pain. i usually have a white discharge most days . i am so stressed it may be cancer. i need to phone GP but they are hard to get an appointment for !! i suppose i am asking if anyone had this as a cancer sign? or if any one experienced anything like this with peri ? my GP wont even discuss peri as she says i am too young! any advice or help please

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.