Cervical lymphadenopathy for 2 years, pressure in back of head for 3 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello there,

Almost 2 years ago, lymph nodes around my neck got swollen up for no particular reason, under my jaw and the sides of my neck. I went to 2 different doctors 3 times, had blood tests and ecographies but the doctors assured me that there was nothing to worry about due to the fact that I had no other symptoms. Now, 3 months back, I started feeling this strange dull pressure in the back of my head near the bottom, on the left side, that seems to come and go, depending on the day. This slightly affects my concentration when I feel this pressure, and this week I am going to the doctor to see what this could be. Does anyone here have any clue or has anyone had similar symptoms? Thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Are you an anxious person or particularly anxious about the lymph nodes being swollen? I have some swollen lymph nodes on the back of my neck area and my doctors all said the same - nothing to worry about. They think it's skin related for me, my acne or dermatitis on my scalp. But anyway, I've been getting such bad tension headaches from the anxiousness and worrying, its like the back of my neck muscles are so tight and tense and it feels like a dull pain. It radiates all around the back of my head down to my lower neck and it comes and goes. Could it be that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.