cervical spine ddd at C4-C6 and straightened lordosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

has anyone had this issue. Woke up about 10 months ago, with my head feeling very light, was a bit lightheaded, it cleared up as day progressed, but since then, my head feels a bit wobby or hypermobile and doing too much head movement causes a bit of lightheadednesss. Also feel slightly off in my balance when walking. There is NO pain.

The xray shows ddd at C4-C6, and a straight lordosis. I am 48.

Blood tests are normal. I eat very healthy and no trauma to head that I know of.

Went to a chiro for 3 months, then PT for another 3 months, need breakthrough. Sometimes the soft tissue work at PT helps a bit, He tries to decompress the cervical spine and mobilize facet joints.

Curious if anyone has had this. God bless all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello

all my cervicals have spurs. c-4 has receded i also suffer from pain i have PT my neurologist told me NO to chiropractor and i agree . my pain on my neck is just bad . i get dizzy, nauseated, when pain flares i cant turned my head to the left my neck crack, make noises and it triggers migrane headaches which cause me anxiety.

im on firiocet but the thing it helps 100 % is i got to a neuromuscular massage theraphy and the pain goes away.

• Posted

does your head feel too mobile or hypermobile? and does it improve after neuromuscular massage theraphy? I will pray for you. God bless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.