Cervical spondylitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am very old case of cervical Spondylittis recently I have other condition and that is pain in the front muscles of neck

Then stress was there and jaw pain started

And now testis problem pain and swelling

Can anybody help please

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good Morning Dear,

​I have same problem Cervical spondylitis before 4 year some time more back pain doctor ask no treatment available, Only do exercise 

• Posted

Hi,

I know that cervical problems can affect the bladder and bowels, maybe your bladder has problems and your testicles also.

If your GP won't help get a private consultation at urology department to find out why your testicles are troubling you, Don't just leave it or it could become serious.

I lost one of my testicles after it became hot and swollen.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.