Cervical spondylosis with myelopathy

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am struggling to find information online with anyone who can relate to my case....

I had ACDF surgery on c4/c5 and c5/c6 3 and a half weeks ago. The numbness I contantly feel in my little fingers, my legs, my abdomen and hips changes a lot. I often get fluttering sensations in my feet. I do not have any pain though.it is almost like my body has given itself a local anaesthetic.

Can anyone else relate to this?

Chrissie

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christie

I can relate to them symptoms I've had ACDF C4/C7 in 2015 there is a Myelopathy org website with loads of information on myelopathy also a support section and group hope this helps your quest for answers

• Posted

I feel you chrissy. I didn't know what was happening to me. But my two little fingers on my left hand feels like I got a shot on Novacaine.

• Posted

My left hand pinky finger and ring finger feel like they have a shot of novicaine, too. This has been going on for a year. What have you found that helps?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.