cervical stenosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

having had 2 surgers for cervical problens,i feel its time to explore other avenues,surgery is by no means a quick fix for most,any ideas how to manage dizzy head feelings after driving

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try raising your arms, place thumbs behind your ears in the hollow, hands spread across the back of your head and massage... I can't say it will completely take away the dizziness, but it should help... Also massage your forehead and round your temples... 

Hope you feel better soon...

• Posted

hi roz, thanks for your suggestions ill give them a try,i must say after my surgerys i feel better than prior to them,i do beleive in alternative methods of treatments,being open minded when your in pain can only be a positive attitude the trouble with our problems is there not visable so people think your playing on it(i wish) push on i say,thanks again
  • Posted

I had surgery and did not have that exact problem but have had two episodes of vertigo that lasted 2 weeks each time.  I didn't think they were related, but who knows?  There are a lot of good information here in these forums.  Maybe check out a discussion on the dizziness to see if anyone has relatable symptoms and managed it.  I searched several different discussion groups for various symptoms and found answers to things that I didn't even know were related to other conditions!!  I love this forum.  
    • Posted

thanks annie,searching alternative forums is the way forward,sorry to see you suffered the dreaded vertigo symptoms.as you know there not all that pleasant at the time.whether its a change in imbalances of our personal inner structure who knows,i find with every new symptom faceing it head on.slowes the fear factor of what we perseve is happening at these times,i take a multi vit with 3 krill oil tabs daily.also calcium and magnesium,this combination slows my inflamation down,and enery peaks slightly,i say that becuase it does not without them,many thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.