CFS??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Basically I have been doctors neumrous times lots of blood tests and scans (I’m only 17) and all came back fine apart from high liver enzymes Bone abnormalities and low vit d all come up here are my symptoms since November 

Sinusitis 5 months with post nasal drip

.Nausea now and then mainly in the morning 

.chronic diaherra 

.constipation come and go

.stomach pain which comes and go often mild more uncomfortable 

. Joint clicking mainly right knee which is associated with pain now and then (could be from football)

.pins and needles in hand now and then 

. Burning sensation through body now and then

. Dizzy when standing for a long time

. Lower back pain when driving for 30 mins+

.ears make high pitch noise now and then

. Pain in head now and then

.NEW brain fog

. Low vid d which has come up

. High liver enzymes 

All symptoms vary mainly uncomfortable apart from chronic sinusitis and diarrhoea 

But not much fatigue I can exercise and so sports

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was thinking ME/CFS till I got to the last line of your post. A central feature of this illness is the fatigue, especially after any kind of activity. If you're dizzy after standing for a long time, that could be POTS (Google it). Hope you get some answers. I know it's very frustrating to feel unwell and not know the cause.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.