Cfs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Skinny, physically exhausted, restless legs. Can this all be hormone imbalances? I seem to have chronic fatigue and Fibro symptoms poking me throughout a day. Pain in lower right side of tummy, scan shows a bulky uterus.  This has been happening all my life every time i have been off contraceptive pill. 43 and no more pill!! Feeling exhausted. Anyone have any ideas, I am sure chronic fatigue is a symptom not an illness in itself, it’s just trying to figure out what’s causing it. 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go check out and join magnesium advocacy group on facebook or go to gotmag read Morley Robbins on the cause of alot of illnesses. It is eye opening.

Alot people in the group has chronic fatigue, fibro, weak adrenals, thyroid issues ect. And they have gotten better on the root cause protocol. When doctors can't figure it out or have answers, the magnesium advocacy group is where they end up.

That's how I ended up there also.

• Posted

Hi Louise, You might find drinking SOLE, google to make ! and rubbing magnesium oil on your legs helpful for your restless legs, I also had my hormones tested and was very low in testosterone and progesterone and have been on a natural hormone cream for a few years ,, both these things have helped ,, but i am still only 30% of my self ,, did you have a virus or anything ,,i did and couldnt move for years after ,, i was a normal person! Wishing you well with your healing <3 Guava

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.