CFS and throat issues?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All.. not been on here for a bit and new for this season appears to be throat issues?.. anyone else have this?..

It all started again this time around about 6 years ago when I split my 6 pack.. then last year, the split became bigger... now this year its bigger still as all I can think are my abs get weaker... if I bend back I get a long 75mm wide bulge between my abs.. last year it was 40mm.. before it was only 20mm or so...

But now, i also have back burning as the day goes on.. and front burning.. it hurts like hell and get you down.. where are my muscles going?.. is the CFS??

anyway, as I say, new for this season appears to be a restricted throat.. started off in October with a sore throat..hard breathing due to upper chest and throat, and has now turned into a throat restriction, and hard to swallow (or at least the feeling its hard to swallow)...

Comes on as the day goes on.. more so if I have to talk a lot...

anyone else get this.. starting to really naff me off...

I'm trying things for silent reflux and it does appear to be working a bit?.. but if its my stomach valve thats become weak... why?.... why are all my core and internal muscles becoming weak??... CFS??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I haven't found a way to get rid of the sore throat but looking after myself and keeping in the best health possible reduces the constant burning. When it gets really bad I use traditional methods such as lemon tea with a drizzle of honey mixed in. Equally a glass of milk often helps me.

• Posted

Hi.. thanks.. but its it quite bad... some days its like my throat is closing up.. others I lose my voice and its just sore as hell....

I'm not sure if its a CF thing in itself due to muscles becoming weak... or down to the valve in my stomach becoming weal and letting acid back up into my throat and lungs (because they are tight also).. but one thing is for sure, having had it for 6 months now, I can't find a way to stop it and it could be getting worst.... just another issue on top of the many, weak, burning muscles and the like... Joy smile

• Posted

Have you been tested for celiac or had a complete vitamin mineral panel done?
  • Posted

Another update... my back from where my belly button is at the front to just under my shoulder blader.. I'm getting nipping / stabbing pains if I do too much (when I say too much.. I mean not a lot in real terms.. in fact, If I had a manual job, id be out of work now)... also tight chest.. notice being conciouse of breathing when laying down... its like my whole middle section is slowley fading away?... throat thing is down to acid reflux, but this in turn is due to the valve in my stomach getting weak.... also a lot of fog.... can't think, recognise things on my desktop, very tired...

Anyone??...  

• Posted

I also have separation in my abdominals associated with burning pain. I've been tested for connective tissue issues but it's always negative

• Posted

Hi.. connective tissue?... whats the symptoms there?... everything in my body clicks and cracks now.. and my back is getting weaker all the time. I can still walk okay, and I'm down for the York 10K next week... but I can't stand?... anything over 10 mins and my back just gives me hell?... conective tissue could be a problem... whats your symptoms?

• Posted

I suffered malabsorption...severely. not exactly sure why as all tests that cause malabsorption have been negative. My body entered into refeeding syndrome . The doctors were not educated in this despite me screaming to them that I was suffering from this. When my nutrient levels were found to be severely depleted through hair analysis, They told me to take vitamins. That was a huge mistake because malnourished people have to have nutrients reentered in a hospital setting and in a correct order and dosage. It triggered a rapid increase in metabolism and my body went into catabolic wasting. I've lost all the fat in my limbs, connective tissue in back, sternum and stomach, elbows and knees. I developed muscle breakdown and every place in my body popped. My stomach is weak and my back hurts. My abdominals have separation and only now have doctors confirmed my condition when they wouldn't listen to me before and this could have been prevented.

• Posted

Thats an interesting one... my doc did say I had low potasium levels last time I had a blood test... wonder why?.. maybe malabsorption... 

its just the lack of being able to stand now thats worrying me... how bad is all this going to get... will have a follow up blood test Friday... and an apointment to see muscular skelital people in November LOL.... 

• Posted

I hope yours is found quickly, I'm not saying you have what I do but man, I've been through hell and back. I don't wish what I've been through on anyone. One suggestion, push , push and push some more. Don't let doctors tell you nothing's wrong when you know there is. Blood tests are helpful but they go not tell the story of malabsorption. Blood serum levels can be normal and still have low levels of nutrients in the muscles and tissues. Doctors often fail to do what's called ion testing. This is a true indication of levels beyond blood and hair analysis is important in your overall picture as well. Keep going...if I listened to my doctor's ...I don't think I'd be alive. However, they believe me now because of the extensive testing I pushed for and the results that are obvious now when looking at me.

• Posted

Thanks.. will see what they say on Friday... new doc through AXA as my wife put me on her insurance... see if they are any better or any more interested.. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.