CFS....I feel cured :)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I dont know if i really had CFS I had some of the symptoms but not all. Doctors diagnosed me with it after they couldnt find anything wrong! I used to feel tired a lot and had no energy to do anything but exercise did not make me feel worse the day although I struggled to do anything. I also had major problems with concentration and memory and used to get dizzy spells all the time which caused me to have panic attacks. I ended up having to leave my job and nothing I tried seemed to help. Anyway fastforward 8 months and I stopped taking my allergy medication and started taking a herbal remedy which is meant to help cure them by boosting your immune system (I've always had bad allergies and have taken it pretty much constantly for years) A week after I did this I feel better, I have energy again and my memory is fine. I dont know if the medicine I was on was causing my problem because I was on it for years with no problems before I was diagnose with CFS or if the herb cured it but either way I feel better and wanted to shared in case it helps anyone else. The allergy med I used to take was Zrytec and the stuff I am taking now is Yamoa capsules you can buy them online. My allergies have improved loads with the Yamoa as well and apparently you dont have to take it forever just a month or 2, really not sure how it works but it does at least for me!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yamoa capsules, never heard of this. Interesting, thanks for this.

Yeah the EU is making it more difficult to acces herbal medicnes and supplements in general as stated on the Yamoa website.

• Posted

More about yamoah-

'it is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammaory, antioxidant and has no known toxicity.'

• Posted

I'm also looking at a product called 'cancerbush' aka sutherlandia frutescens which has anti-viral properties. According to wikipedia there is prelimanary evidence it has useful potential benefit in aiding immune disorders.

• Posted

Mine were imported from America they dont seem to sell them at all here I guess cos of EU rules, they arent particually cheap either sad I dont think anyone with CFS has used it before tbh all the stuff I found on it online were realting to allergies or asthma. Id figured I was going to have to live with CFS Ive tried loads of stuff and nothing has worked and I kindof got fed up of throwing money away on the latest cure. I never tried cancerbush so can't comment on whether its any good though I read some information on it on a site that had info about yamoa too and was considering trying it if the yamoa worked for my hayfever as it was the same research team commenting on both. When I started feeling better I was reading up on zyrtec and the side effects can be similar to CFS - dizzyness fatigue etc so I cant say for sure if yamoa made me better or if zyrtec made me ill. It has definately fixed my hayfever though I can go outside and I have the energy to do it lol!
  • Posted

It is smile I'm worried its going to be temporary but so far so good and even a few weeks of normality is a blessing smile I now have a big fear of overdoing things and ending up back where I was so I'm not living it up as much as I'd want to but its just great being able to function.
    • Posted

Just take your time, eat well and relax. I'd love to be at that stage where i know i am past it and completely recovering. I still feel stuck and somewhat disabled by my CFS.
  • Posted

Regardless of the cause, pleased to hear that you're feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.