CFS/ME dating site, name suggestions please!

Posted , 8 users are following.

For everyone who has been following the idea of a dating site for ME/CFS sufferers, we need a catchy name! Suggestions welcome! 😀

0 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Dream Partners

Snuggle Pals

We Never Leave The Bed

• Posted

[I want 10%]
    • Posted

Snuggle pals is good. Reminds me of my granddaughter's little cuddly which is called Snuggles!

How about Special dating? Or Special Soulmates? It depends what people are looking for with this site. My personal quest is to find that special soulmate, with CFS/ME as they will understand how that feels, and someone that I can laugh and share things with. So for me the name needs to reflect this but others may have different ideas so their names will probably refoect this!

• Posted

Lol Fidd, hilarious! lol My best is:

Don't expect too much pals

I'll have to try harder. cheesygrin

• Posted

'ME and YOU'
    • Posted

That's so clever Alison and I agree with Mary about the air of mystery. It doesn't come across as only dating but friendships too, which is all some of us could handle at the moment. cheesygrin

How could we get the hopefully in real life part in and prevent misunderstanding from people wanting to join who don't know that ME means an illness?

• Posted

Problem....

meandyou is taken...... GRR frown sad

• Posted

Now that is available... 6.98 for 2 years probably with VAT on top though

• Posted

Let's see what more ideas come in😀
    • Posted

Awwww! Back to the drawing board for us all then. 
    • Posted

This is probably really lousy but  ME/CFSmeetups 

I don't understand the S2 on the end of yours Mary, what does it mean?

• Posted

Minus the capitals. mecfsmeetups dot something?
    • Posted

Yes that's good Georgia. CFS 2 was to imply CFS too, I just put a number to make it a bit more catchy. Obviously didn't  work! 😉
    • Posted

single2you is available

• Posted

That wouldn't really attract people with CFS or ME Les.
    • Posted

Les really? Ok folks we'd better get tooled up! cheesygrin
    • Posted

when I said I did not know it was in reply to it is allready taken ME and YOU
    • Posted

Ha ha this just get better and better! Even if we don't find a curlupphor we've had a good laugh. smile
    • Posted

I like the creativity of differntdating but I'd be wary of joining. 
    • Posted

LMAO  WalkingSticksUnite <-- not taken

i had to laugh at this one for a reason. take the first letter from the 3 words. then you have "wsu", what is wsu you may ask? it stands for "washington state university" lol that is certainly different but not everyone thinks like me! lol  [:d] not="" taken="" i="" had="" to="" laugh="" at="" this="" one="" for="" a="" reason.="" take="" the="" first="" letter="" from="" the="" 3="" words.="" then="" you="" have="" "wsu",="" what="" is="" wsu="" you="" may="" ask?="" it="" stands="" for="" "washington="" state="" university"="" lol="" that="" is="" certainly="" different="" but="" not="" everyone="" thinks="" like="" me!="" lol ="">

i had to laugh at this one for a reason. take the first letter from the 3 words. then you have "wsu", what is wsu you may ask? it stands for "washington state university" lol that is certainly different but not everyone thinks like me! lol  [:d]>

• Posted

Can't sleep! No that's  not a name suggestion!

How about loveMEtender?

• Posted

Ha ha nobody thinks like you Les! lol You're such a tonic. biggrin

• Posted

Aw that one's really sweet Mary, and so apt; that's exactly what we need, a bit of tenderness. razz
    • Posted

Yes that's what I thought Georgia. And we need to be handled with tender loving care too don't we? wink
    • Posted

Hi Georgia and everyone following the dating website name suggestion. LoveMETender will apparently cost loads of money to use but what about loveMElovemyCFS? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.