CFS symptoms

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all,

I've had CFS for just over one year now. I just wanted to know from fellow sufferers do you find your CFS is MUCH worse in the morning, like first thing as you get out of bed ? This happens to me, for the first 5 minutes it's like my legs just don't work properly, get into a panic about it. I just feel so not right. Also do you feel you improve as the day progrsses, at your best from 11pm, then feeling more tired at arounf 5-6pm ? This has been my general pattern. How mamy of you have seen an immunologist and did you feel it worthwhile ? I have yet to see an immunologist.

Thanks for reading

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh Dear David

Would love to answer but keep being deleted and have no clue as why?rolleyes

• Posted

send me PM instead, sometimes replies get deleted when you mention products and companies.
    • Posted

ok well the strange thing is i didn t mention any products nor companies nor link, will pm you then .cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.