champix

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive used these in the past with success, i stopped for 2 years.Due to many little family issues i have started again with much frustration at myself.ust made another appointment with my doctor to stop again, i wonder if he could represcribe champix as i found this the best. Can anyone relate to this as Im so anrgy at myself and now want to stop again

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was perscribed champix 3 times by my doctor. Although I found it didnt work for me the last 2 times. I hope it works for you smile

Good luck smile

• Posted

Hi Katrin  i stoped just over 2yrs ago with champix and could of fallen off the wagon a few times so dont beat yourself up give it another go and im sure your doc will let you have champix again. Just remember once a smoker always a smoker so dont even think you can have one and be ok I know if i do ill be back to 30 a day in a very short time. So good luck
  • Posted

I know what you mean once a smoker and all that, found out the hard way.\\\\but im determined more now than ever especially since my dad has copd 
  • Posted

good for you smile

I am onna try to stop on my own, dont know how thats gonna go but sure am going to try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.