Champix help please

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am on my third week on Champix to stop smoking. So far it has been successful. I get the odd craving, but I manage to stop myself. However, I am very lethargic most of the time.

I wake up every morning mid way through the deepest sleep. This makes me feel very lethargic,and disorientated, similar to being really unwell or like I had been drinking the night before.

After a couple of hours of being awake I am fine again, until my next tablet.

Has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am on week two with Champix. I feel very tired all the time, I get up have breakfast and with in a hour on the couch.  (don't feel well and tired)

Just dont feel right its Iike I am druged... and still smoking. I have decided to give it another full week, if I am still smoking the same and dont get feeling any better I am done.

• Posted

Same here Sue, how long have you been taking Champix? I was a lot better with the lower dose. I stopped on day 14 and i'm on day 17 now.

Literally yawning every 5 seconds at work

• Posted

I have started the starter pack this is my 2cond week of the full dosage
  • Posted

Hi, I cant remember feeling so tired, but I did have headaches and nausea. I cut back to a half dose after week 3 or 4, and felt ok again. I havent had a ciggie since last June. Good luck!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.