CHANCROID? HERPES? ULCER?! HELP! Idk what these are!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I realize that the bumps on my labia are VP but why are they growing longer? They weren't that long before nor were they that red, does anyone know why they're growing? Second, the white spot! I'm so scared, I don't know what it is, it happened right after the night after I had PROTECTED sex like a month ago. At first it was red and bumpy and then it turned white, its still a bump and it hurts when touched, besides that it doesn't cause me pain. I thought it was a skin irritation but then it stayed for over two weeks and now I'm just confused and worried. I'm also concerned about my urethra area, is it inflammed or abnormal?imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I can post clearer pictures if anyone needs it

• Posted

the white area is not VP it looks like an ulcer, which maybe caused by herpes i would suggest going to get it swabbed.

• Posted

I went to the doctor yesterday and forgot to mention the white spot but I did ask for an STD test and she said she would take my blood and urine samples and search thoroughly for me, is that enough to identify the spot?

• Posted

the most effective way would be to have the sore itself swabbed. i would return to the clinic. i know its scary, but you NEED to know what it is for yourself, and your sexual partners.

please update when you receive your results as it may help someone else in your same situation.

• Posted

so you have had this white spot for 2 weeks?

• Posted

I don't think that a herpes ulcer would stay like this for 2 weeks. It would be good to go to the doctor because this does not look normal.

• Posted

I had protected sex July 18th, the same night I experienced burning when urinating. And it continued like that. There was odor and the abrasion was present but felt smaller. I'm not sure if it was white right then but I do know that within a few days to a week, it was white. It has been white for 3 weeks to a month now. There is still an odor and unusual discharge. It appears to be growing larger.

• Edited

you need to show that to a doctor. It doesn't look normal. I don't think it's herpes because you've had this for such a long time but something is wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.