Change in bowel movement habits for a few month

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys.i have got a problem for 3 months now hope you can give me some tips. i am a stressed person( 28 years old) since i was a child and i experienced about 3 panic attacks years ago and i had some weird bowel movements once every 6 months (my stool used to become soft and a lot with stomach cramps that was gone after the drop). but 4 month ago my mother died because of breast cancer and i was pretty sad. after 1 month of her passing away i experienced a weird thing with my bowel habit.my stool first become hard at first and then ended up being very soft and for some reason i experienced another panic attack.so i went to a psychiatrist and he gave me 2 medicine( imipramine and citaxa). my mind got better but my bowel movements were changed.i had to go 3 times in 1 hour to feel completely empty and my stool were a bit hard at first and then soft at the end .the soft stool had a weird smell too.i had this weird bowel movements for 2 months then i went to a doctor and he gave me some medicine like bismuth and some probiotic pills.i was okay for about 3 weeks .my stools were firmed and okay again but last day the same problem happened again.another firmed and good stool at the beginning while ended up soft and weird smelling at the end.i do not know what to do now please help me . thank you .

PS: i do not have any blood in stool nor any cramp nor any pain and bloating since i got this kinda stools

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.