change over from Mirtazapine to deluxotine

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi has anybody changed over from Mirtazapine to deluxotine, can one reduce mitrazapine and start deluxetine at the same time?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi,

i am actually doing that now. my psychiatrist and GP told me to take 15mg (my dose was actually 30mg ) for 5 nights then have one day off, then start the new tablets but this might be because they tried me on venlafaxine first where i was having 15mg of M at night and then in the morning taking 60g of V and i had a bad reaction to them which included: feeling like i had taken drugs, grinding teeth, adrenaline through the roof, sweats, clammy hands, heart palpitations and a rash on my face. You are best speaking with your GP because of different doses.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.