Changed time of taking Ramipril

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am taking 7.5mg of Rampipril which I used to take in the evening. I have now changed this to the morning before I go to work and I feel really tired around 3pm - is this a normal side effect? When I was taking it in the evening it was obviously middle of the night by the time the tablet took this effect.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have to take Levothroxine for an under active thyroid about one hour before breakfast on its own. I've only been on this for a month.

I've just been prescribed Ramipril together with Clopidogrel and Atorvastatin. I take Ramipril and Clopidogrel about 30 mins before breakfast and the statin at night.

It's too early to say if this will suit me yet. I feel tired most of the time but I suspect that is due to the thyroid problem. I hope Ramipril doesn't add to my problem. Fingers crossed. Good luck and I hope you sort out your meds soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.