Changes in period a sign of infertility ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

im a 25 year old woman, and i have noticed some strange changes in my period and they are concerning me. Since about June I have noticed that during the start of my menstrual cycle, I will typically start spotting for a few days and the blood is usually old dark blood and its not heavy at all, and it usually comes out when i wipe myself sometimes i notice at the start of my period the blood is sometimes a pale pinkish color that changes into a dark brownish red and then a bright redafter a few days the blood becomes bright red and flows normally My normal cycle was always bright red at the start and would flow for a few days

I have taken birth control pills and back in june when this all started i had taken the morning after pill since then i havent been on any birth control and this abnormality is still happening is this a sign of infertility ? should i be worried ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

no its normal

• Posted

your cycle will settle back down its normal after being on the pill

• Posted

ye it can take a few months for your cycle to become regular and normal again it was same when i came off the pill my period starts off brown then pink then a deeper red its normal then when im coming off my period it goes back pink and light and then back to brown again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.