Changes with nodules

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've known about my nodules for 4 years. They have been growing but not much else. I am not seeing an Endocrinologist because my labs have all been normal. I was ok with my PCP monitoring me. Compared to a scan from 2017 there were some changes I guess.

2.3cm Heterogeneous cystic and solid nodule within the inferior right

lobe, increased in size. Internal vascularity. This has increased in

size since the prior examination with increase in size of solid component. Biopsy is recommended of this nodule.

It says biopsy is recommended but my doctor doesn't think I need one yet. I can't help but to feel like something isnt right but I don't want to seem crazy and insist on a further discussion about them. He says it does have some concerns but he would like for me to have another scan in 6 months and then decide on a biopsy. Should I get a second opinion?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, I wondered if you ever got a biopsy or a second opinion.

I have a solid nodule and am quite worried. I just had the ultrasound so Im not sure what my gp will suggest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.