Chaos

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys I'm new. To this not so good at explaining what happens to me I'm bipolar had a big episode at work a few weeks back still think I'm recovering things are such a Blair to I'm working out 3 times a day energy through roof I know mania I don't think mania I'm confused I can be in. A full room. Yet feel. So. Lonely I can Be in a room with 3 people and make it feel full night times I lay thinking how I can change the world if I'm out wiv mates I do get attention of ladies but always think there taking p**s as I. Look in mirrow an see something else I'm on my 8 suicide attempt now I'm. Not suicidal now but feel I'm. Not long for this world I have lots. Of mates. But I can't talk to. Any one. Nothing comes out I feel so foggy right now hope your. All coping I just wrote what came to head not sure if this is right x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi there

i completely understand, i took have BP, highs can be euphoric but as eggs is eggs comes the low, Thats like wading through Tar, and leaves you feeling exhausted and having thoughts so dark, paranoia, delusions, phsycosis , it takes strength to NOT do it

im here if if helps your important and loved by someone, hold on abx TALK

• Posted

Thankyou Sam I just feel lost at the min I'm floating about and I know I shouldn't but I'm self medicating on stupid stuff like painkillers or diazepam I just takes the edge off for me hate it xx thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.