Chat?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, not been on this group in a while but i've been feeing down lately, mainly because my symptoms have been a lot lot worse than usual. But also none of my friends or people who i went to school with have messaged me to have a chat. So this isn't really a discussion more of a question. So if anyone is feeling the same or up for a chat i am always up for one with anyone. So if anyone wants to get in touch then just message.

Cheers

Ellie xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ellie,

One of the most difficult thing to face is the loneliness associated with feeling badly. Do you really want people around while you are suffering?

Do you think people want to listen as you talk about how bad it is? I've been dealing with CFS/ME for 7 yrs. and have had most of my friends and all of my hobbies or interests fade away.

if I didn't have God in my heart and guiding my life I'd be in despair and definitely depressed. BTW, a counselor (you brought up the question in another discussion) can be helpful for getting real about how you are facing the challenge of "loss", but only if the counselor REALLY understands what CFS/ME does to our minds, bodies, and social interactions (or lack of it).

Jeff

• Posted

Ellie I know how you feel about not having a chat to someone if u want I can send you my email address and we can take it from there

• Posted

I have removed all contact details from this discussion. Will users please not post these in open forums as you are opening yourselves up to spammers etc. If users wish to exchange contact details use the Private Message service by clicking on the envelope under the relevant username.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.