chat for addicts of any kind

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am an addict and have been for many years now, rather than tell my story I welcome other addicts here to share, discuss, debate and provide support and help for each other. This is for addicts of any kind from weed, solpadine/solpadol all the way to heroin.

I look forward to chatting with you guys and maybe we can even help each other.

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

A brilliant idea. Keep sticking with it. I an proud of you. Linda x
    • Posted

Thanks Linda greatly appriciate it thank you so much for the support smile X
    • Posted

When you feel down think of your little boy and me

You can do it promise and you'll have a Better life and you can private message me anytime.

Again I am proud of you.

X Linda

• Posted

I can see no one has really stepped up to the mark here and started a discussion in this topic. There must be some addicts out there wanting to talk or even some people who are not sure if they are addicts. Don't be shy guys and gals.
    • Posted

Christmas is hard living alone, especially with no family. Its hear breaking xxx Linda
  • Posted

Hi, I am addicted to zopiclpne 7.5mg.

I am on morphine patches, oramirth, pregabapenntin and Dihydrocodeine plus paracetaol plus other meds.

I have to try and answer about two serious operations (major)

A lot of tablets.x Linda

• Posted

Hi Linda

I do appogise I thought you were a well wisher. The dhcs are my big problem however I started withOTC meds due to gout. I'm sorry to hear about your ops I do hope you are keeping well I'm on detox at the moment but still can't beat the beast. I do take various other meds as well but it's a horrid thing addiction. How are you keeping just now?

• Posted

At the moment in pain with my legs and feet tingling. In pain and low.

I try and keep positive but its no easy.

I am seeing the neurosurgeon late January..

I cant sleep at the moment cos of painHow are you?

Xxxx Linda

• Posted

God that must be horrible, this time of year does not help either. I hope all goes well in January. Have you tried night nurse for the sleep? There is paracetamol in it but does help. I am good well getting there I take to much stuff I shouldn't all because I use to be a stupor little boy.
    • Posted

Yes the beast is hard as it causes you emotional problems and lots of guts.

Keep facing the devil and tell it where to go.

I was on diazepam for many year but now free from them. In the end I stopped . I went from 8mg to none.

The beast still looks at me.

What is your addiction.? - you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

With love, Linda

• Posted

That's amazing that would not have been easy. Mine is dyhidrocodine, diazepam, gabapentin I started on otc meds due to undiagnosed condition then moved to a script when diagnosed however took more and more because I liked the feeling to be honest. I still get prescription diazepam 5 5mg a day and 5 dyhidrocodine plus many others but slowly reducing it bit by bit.
    • Posted

That's a brilliant achievement. You should be proud of yourself.

Well Done x Linda

I was all of those drugs now on pregagabapentin which has helped me. X Linda

• Posted

Im 17 now. It all started with my first cigarette. It was a lady's cigarette in her ash tray saving it for later. I lived there at the time and smoked it out the back. It was may 2013. I was 14, and 15 in three months. After that I begin smoking. My smoking has been a bit unpredictable but it has averaged maybe 3-6 cigarettes a day since. Then alcohol became an issue. I first drank to the point of drunkness when I was 14, and 15 in 2 months. Then drinking became an issue. I started brewing alcohol in my closet (sugar, yeast, water). Then I began drinking hand sanitiser 70% alcohol. Then I began smoking weed a lot. Then I began using solvents. It started with a can of silicon lubercant and some other volitiles. I've had a serious butane gas lighter refil habit on and off. I have used dxm at least a hundred times. Legal synthetic cannabinoids I.e.: N-Cumyl-1-5-Floruopental-3 carboxylate..1-5-Fluropental 3 adamantamide-indazole...1-5-fluoropental-3-8-quinolinacetate-indole...THJ 018...codeine..dihydrocodeine..Methoxphenidine(mxp only once used)..1p LSD (only used once..BK2CB (only used once)black diamond, DICLAZEPAM(not diazepam), morphine twice. have been hospitalised many times and had a seizure from alcohol withdrawal In hospital Tuesday
    • Posted

Hi

Sorry for the late reply I didn't have access to the Internet for a few days there.

Have you tried going to narcotics anonymous meetings they really help. I would maybe also advise speaking to your GP as you are in a similar boat to me but different substances, I have been diagnosed with several ailments recently including COPD and I am 29 your health is your wealth. I always thought there was no help out there but there is. Drug addiction is a cunning for disguised as your friend.

I spoke to my doc who has me on detox and I am going to be going in to treatment (rehab).

If you have any questions at all please feel free to message me.

• Posted

Hi, I have an addiction to DHC, a few years back I was on oxycontin, crushing up to 150mg every morning, I beat that, I then beat it again a year ago, the Dr has me on DHC 4 a day, I do get extra's as well..I take 6-8 a day, on Wednesday I am going to my GP to ask for weekly prescriptions, I am terrified but at 49 I NEED to stop, so so hard, why can't I stop, my dosage compared to most people on here is so low but still I can't do it, I know for a fact within 2 weeks my eye's will be awake again, I'll dream again, I'll feel happier, I will cope better babysitting may 18mnth Grandchild, I manage now with the help of DHC but just want off them..How, how the hell do you guys come of 20/30/40 a day, how? You are all so brave!!! I wish you all well, I hope you find the strength to beat the Demons!! One question, if I only take an average of 6 a morn, no more until the next morning, why I feel so crap when trying to stop?? I am grateful for any help & advice. I am also prescribed Diaz 5mg x's 2 a day, I have never taken them reguarly so have no addiction to them, I just have a 5/6 a time & clean house top to bottom! I have no concerns with the Diaz, it's just the DHC!! Hate myself for wasting so much of my life...I am blessed with 2 Children 21 & 24 & my Granddaughter with another due November, my Granddaughter is my world, why oh why can't she be my reason to stop?? How will I cope without that warm fuzzy feeling every morning. Thank you for listening. Take care all xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.