check my diet? tell me symptom reduction with your diet and supplements...

Posted , 7 users are following.

this is what I'm eating to see if it changes the symptoms I'm having...let me know if anybody sees problems...also let me know what symptom reduction you all have had from diet...

turkey bacon

almonds

avacodo

apple and banana

lots of water

probiotics

rice and kidney beans

?green peppers and onions

tuna 

baked potato

plain chicken....that's everything so far

?eliminated milk and gluten thank you all....

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sugar seems to be the game changer - including natural sugars i.e. Fruit x
  • Posted

For me also no fruit due to sugar content but just depends on severity of your symptoms. Also for me no pork. I would say more root vegetables sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, turnip, swede, artichokes my nutritional therapist always says have a rainbow coloured shopping basket in terms of veg. Dark fruits be better banana slow moving gets stuck in the gut. So cherries, blackberries, blueberries.
    • Posted

so where do you all get your sugar from? your body has to have sugar in it? are carbs ok for you all like rice and beans and potatoes?
    • Posted

Hiya Jared

From protein. Liver converts protein to sugar. Burns more slowly and keeps your blood sugar more even. So meat, fish, eggs, pulses, legumes, nuts, seeds, dairy but I am dairy free and I avoid red meat. Think that root veg also help with blood sugar levels. Lots of leafy greens usually though not too much spinach.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.