Check this out

Posted , 3 users are following.

[u:548dc50b4f][b:548dc50b4f]Firstly Check This [/b:548dc50b4f][/u:548dc50b4f]

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46980

This is another ray of light. This guy has single handedly made me feel slightly hopefull. He talks about the \"chatterbox\". Please read this. it may give you a little bit more rope to hold on to.

The chatterbox bit is the best explanantion of anxiety and depression.

I just want mine to shut up even for a day. [/img]

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Look at this, it could really help. Please
  • Posted

My computer is broken :x but just wanted to say this to Citalarman .......BRILLIANT! It does , remind me of R D Laing \"Shoe respect..........and, something aboout a cat and a shin \" :roll: :roll: :lol:
  • Posted

Good , more people come on read it......
  • Posted

Hi Citalaman

Not been on for a while as I have had problems at work, we are having our third set of redundancies and a certain person whom I work with knows that if one of us has to go it will be her so she has been actively trying to wear me down and has finally suceeded and blamed the fact I am on ads I am disgusted I feel at rock bottom so reading your attachment has really cheered me up and given me back the little bit of hope back I had before.

I am definatley going to ask my doctor if he thinks it will help me if I give vit B6 (inositol) a go as my \"chatterbox\" comes in the early hours if the morning and I am going to work tired which has not helped

Thanks for sharing such a brilliant web site

Andy K

vitimin B6

• Posted

Hi,

Ive read through the whole site pretty much and the nomore panic site is just superb so much quality information on there. And Pyschopoets post about the citalopram survival guide is just superb, recommended reading for everyone who is suffering smile

• Posted

Hi Citalaman

Cheers for the link on the website.

I've read a lot of it and saved it to my favourites for further digesting.

I'm a flu taker but a lot of what No More Panic says is true for us too.

Must go to bed now.

Thanks again.

Best wishes and hope you are reasonable.

Take care.

• Posted

at last you lot read it..... haha , well i posted another called citalopram guides , but i added a interesting article from a site about ocd and obsessive thoughts. Its very interesting indeed. please if anyone relates to the ocd stuff please post your thoughts cause its exactly what i am going through. Be nice to have someone else who is too.
  • Posted

Hey Citalaman

hope you are ok ............can not get up your new attachment???

Obviously I am on here too much at the moment as not at work, not sure if you have read about that? Hope you are now understanding much more about yourself I am just discovering

keep all of us sufferers up to date with the cool web sites you find

Try and be positive

Andy K

• Posted

Just a thing on that no more panic site that was given

as they say information wants to be free....that site is a bit of a black hole

You might find some info there. but when they say the site is run by sufferers...they mean it. the admin & owner there arent the high point. they are the low point.

the site has caused a lot of people to get worse because of the behaviour of "management" (watch the film lakeview terrace to get an idea of the integrity of whos running the site). could even mention the word 'relapse'

If you find yourself going there and feeling worse because of the replies you get from the admin (not to mention the replies you dont get because many good members have left) its not just you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.