Check up

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just had my 48 week check up.  All is well.

144 degree bend -2 degree extension.

Very happy.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Poifect!!!!!!!!!!!  People don't understand that a TKR recovery takes a   L   O   N   G   time...  Great news.  I'm almost 17 months and 0 / +133...no pain.

• Posted

Fantastic it just shows that even though you

can start feeling so much better after a few months it can take a year to get back to normal. Well done.

• Posted

Hello well done, I understand about the degree bend.

what does the 2 degree extension mean please

• Posted

That is great news! I am 6 months post op left TKR and have been doing very well.I can walk up & down stairs correctly & on good days do it without holding the railing. Take long walks with no problem but today I feel lousy! My knee hurts when walking & doing the stairs are painful also. Did you have really bad days once in a while? I feel really down in the dumps today. The swelling has gone down nicely but feels warm today. Think I will ice it & pray tomorrow will be a better day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.