Check up update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi to all... yesterday I want again to my family doctor to check again  my BP and it’s 130/80... He didn’t consider me as highblood and just told me to continue my diet and exercise. The possible reason why my BP went up to 164/93 is due to my unhealthy food intake that I ate during the holiday season. I would like to thank all those who give me an advise and support for my past posts.. you guys help me a lot...

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Glad to hear it's all OK Bryan. I hope you'll soon be able to get back to your normal, healthy lifestyle.

• Posted

Hi lily thanks for your advise... it’s a wake up call for me that I can’t indulge eating unhealthy food... it’s a moral lesson for me
    • Posted

I wouldn't worry about it if it's only for a short period. The body is pretty resilient as long as you don't abuse it for too long. Do you perhaps think this might also be a wake-up call on getting too anxious about your health? Health anxiety is a condition in itself (now thought of as a form of OCD) which needs treatment if it's not to wreck lives.

• Posted

GOOD JOB!!  Keep up the good effort and remember, NO MORE FREAKING YOURSELF OUT!! = ))  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.