Checking In... How is everybody?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everybody,

Been a few days since my last post so thought id check back in to say hi and how is everybody doing as the weekend approaches?

Since my very scary low morning at the beginning of the week I've not had another, thank God and have been feeling somewhat calm/nonchalant every since. Tonight will be my 13th night so approaching the 2 week mark. Slightly worried that this is the calm b4 the storm??!! Shakes are less apparent now throughout the day and morning anxiety is a somewhat less (I'm so reluctant to speak too soon fearful that tomo I'll be bk at day 7).

I'm still feeling very lethargic though not bothered about doing much/going out. I start bk work on Monday (fingers crossed I'll be ok) so I'm making the most of this rest. Appetite is not bk neither but never have been a big girl or big eater so if anything I'm hoping this will eventually increase my appetite from what it was before. 

That's my update!! Hope we are all well. I'm here if anybody needs a chat smile xx

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Don't look for side effects. Some people don't get them. Good luck.
  • Posted

Have a wonderful weekend and try to get some sun on your face....really helps to lift the spirit. All the best for Monday :-)
  • Posted

My first day on CIT and I am feeling more anxious!?I know it is one of the side effects but am reallystressing about it all,I also feel sick and can't eat!.Has anybody gone through this? With bedtime looming and I can't sleep without taking a sleeping tablet.Would appreciate any responses.
    • Posted

Hi Mogro, my side effects kicked in on the first day and I had quite bad morning anxiety then my mood would lift as I went through the day. I would also feel quite 'drunk' sometimes after taking the tablet in the evening like a high feeling. I'm almost 2 weeks in and my mornings seems to much better I'm not shaking throughout the day anymore although the shakes havnt completely gone n appetite is coming bk in the evenings although small meals. Hang on in there.. At some point I'm sure this would have all been worth it xx
  • Posted

I hope you are right! My anxiety has gone through the roof and I only took my first tablet at I.30 today.I  hope things improve with this tablet.It does not help that I am negative all the time.Things have not been easy lately with stress coming from everywhere,hence why I have been prescribed it.xx
    • Posted

Most people are in the same boat here so dw too much u can come n vent we all do it. My appetite has only come bk a little this evening n yesterday after 2 weeks but not in the day at all, it seems things are happening at a slow rate but have faith as it's different for everybody. We'r very early days yet some people on here are only feeling the positive effects at week 6, chin up hopefully ull feel great sooner rather than later! 

Take care tonight, rest up and let us know how u go. Xx

• Posted

All I am doing is slouching on sofa,feeling very anxious and really negative about things.I did manage to read a chapter in my book,because apart from that I can't be bothered to do or attempt anything.I feel sick,lethargic and I am not sleeping properly even though I take a sleeping tablet.I need to come off the sleeping tablets really.I am really hoping that CIT might help sleep problem,but have read some very negative things about CIT making sleep problems worse.Really hoping to have some sleep tonight for try as I can I cant fall of to sleep naturally anymore.xx
  • Posted

Hi I am on day 10  and the side effects are getting less so lets keep our fingers crossed this might be a turning point x 

good news x 

• Posted

Night 14 tonight and I've been snacking all day today. My cousin is trying to get me up n out tonight but I'm feeling so relaxed like I could lay here forever. I'm guessing this is more positive than negative lol.

Hopefully this is a turning point for us :D xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.