Cherries

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have RA and due to problems with the medication upsetting my body, I cannot take any Med until my bloods have come back and they are clear, how ever my RA is very progressive and rather than rely on just painkillers etc, i did a read upon foods that help, So i started on the cherries (10) and with in half and hour i notice that the pain and swelling was easing, so if you are in a some discomfort try them..

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have only eaten 10 cherries and they have helped
  • Posted

Hi Jane; yes I agree with this, too.  I had read re the benefits of cherries, and try to buy them when doing my shopping (hard part is always having fresh cherries on shelves/availability)....and do find that they help with the joint/muscle pains (I don't have Rhuematoid, but Osteo and Fibro, mainly)....I have just read another lady's input re MSM, and after doing the research on that, I am seriously thinking of trialing this, too...as the Sulphur is helpful for Inflammation/degeneration of muscles/joints and repair of Connective tissues...I am wanting to try any Natural therapies in order to be able to decrease my intake of meds.....thankyou...........Bron
  • Posted

There is something in cherries that helps Gout which is also inflammation - way to go I'd say
  • Posted

They really do help, I have been doing this for 3 days and i have found the inflamation has reduced - less inflamation means less pain, ps Cherries on offer in ALdi this week
  • Posted

Yes this does work for me as well. The mor e natural stuff I take the better I feel. Funny that!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.