Cherry angiomas ????

Posted , 10 users are following.

i have these tiny red dots all over me and just keep coming !!, i know they are not harmful and has something to do with blood vessels . What causes them ? how can i stop/reduce/get rid of them ? can i do anything with my diet or supplements ? please help anyone .....image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emma,

I was just about to post something very similar and with you not having any response in 5 days isn't very reassuring.

While I can't explain why it happens (nor does it seem like anyone truly can), I have also noticed an increase in them, most of which are red marks as seen in your pictures, but nothing in that quantity or close proximity. I was diagnosed with infectious mononucleosis in July and only really noticed the increase in the past 3-4 weeks.

Have you been ill with anything recently? Do you have any other symptoms (most people do not)?

I have an appointment (a follow up to my mono) tomorrow and I was going to bring this up to see what they say. I can let you know if anything comes out of it.

• Posted

they are not cherry angiomas they are a pateicae rash by the looks of it blood thats come to the surface

• Posted

friction from tight clothing etc can cause them or rubbin the skin hard

• Posted

I'm covered in these! does anyone know what they are? I have some big ones but I'm covered in the pin prick sized ones. the bigger ones I've had for years but the pin prick ones just keep coming up I'm getting sick of them because once they are there they don't go away!

• Posted

i have the same thing! did you ever figure out what they were?

• Posted

i know it's a post from 2 years ago but did you ever find out what these were? i'm also covered, could be thousands of them. they developed over years but recent pregnancy might have caused a quick spread of them? i'll go to the gp tomorrow as I'm really worried. please let me know how you are doing

• Posted

imageI am in the same boat as you. I started to get a ton of them on the very top of my thighs and the sides of my stomach. I noticed them recently while I have been doing Insanity workouts. This is what mine looks like and I am freaking out .

• Posted

according to my doctor is a typical symptom of neurofibromatosis. flat, straight, tiny, bright or dark red, with sharp borders, and never disappear.

• Posted

Emma316, please tell me that you have found something out! I am so scared! They are now showing up on my face and my 11 year old daughter is getting them!

• Posted

I think you should love yourself more, and know that these issues are not a problem. They are not so easy to notice, even going close up with the camera. They should go away by themselves, its completely natural for women to have this issue.

• Posted

Hello Emma

i just wanted to ask if you got rid of the spots ?

1 year back ive got the same spots all over my body.

i cut all suger,drink only water. started with vitamines .

Egg,avokado,broccoli is some of the better foods i started to eat more.

yes I changed my diet completly.

Try this and you will see imporovment after 3 months.

Best regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.