Chest and head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Do any of you get heavy and warm feeling in chest that goes up to face and just stays there???I almost feel as if my face is swollen but know its not...Affects eyes too and just feel out of it and also have stomach issues with it...Just feel like crap overall..Ugh

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Laurie

Yes I got that when my flushes first started it's eased now although I'm still getting the flushes .

• Posted

Ok thank you!!!Its just such a awful feeling!I havent had alot of flushes all Ive had is night sweats horrible for awhile but that let up now...Im 3 years into all this and some things still take me by surprise...lol Just nice to have you ladies to reassure me when I get worried!!!!Hugs and thank you again....
  • Posted

Hi Laurie,

Oh Yes!!  Right before a Hot Flash!!!  My friends and Family...and complete strangers...used to be able to watch me have one...mine started from my toes to the top of my head...then watch me drain.  Oh how I hated those darn things!!!  Thank Heaven’s for HRT!!!   You are not alone love...It’s worse than a curse, and I’m sorry you, are going through it!!!   Bless You!!!  Here is a BIG {{{{HUG}}}} for you love!!!!

• Posted

Lol oh boy!!!I never do sweat just get warm and feel yuck!!!Thank you for your reply!!Any reassurance helps...This is just not a fun time at all...So many different things goin on...And new things...Ugh..Now Ive been waking up in morning and feel so drained..Oh what fun all this is...Hugs and love back to you!!!!Thank you again!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.